Consulting Marketing Director Services: Focused on your marketing projects that matter most, those that help generate new sales.
Time for a Marketing Director? SOS Direct owner David Schwartz takes charge of your marketing, everything from digital media to trade shows, so that you can spend more time running your business. With David’s over 15 years of sales and marketing experience the focus is on the marketing projects that matter most, those that help generate sales while strengthening your brand.
We have over 15 years experience in food and beverage marketing including specialty coffee. Not only do we provide fresh marketing strategies and tactics but also we manage your marketing projects including working with any graphics and marketing associates you may currently have. With SOS Direct, you get all the benefits of a skilled and professional marketing director without the cost of employee benefits and perks.
Benefits of working with SOS Direct:
- Work directly with SOS Direct owner, David Schwartz, a VP Marketing level professional
- No industry and product learning curve. We know food and beverage inside out
- We generate useful advice, big ideas in marketing, product development, and provide support for sales
- We do the marketing communications work when needed or work with your people
- We know digital and conventional marketing. Not from theory or classes, but from years of experience
- More than just support, we work on the front lines to support your sales people with lead generation and sales presentations that sell
- We bring big brand experience to small business to provide growth strategies and guidance
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: We have marketing people we use to do our ads, shows, social media, and everything else. Why consider you?
A: Consider SOS Direct when you get to the point where you need to focus more of your energies on business growth and operations than on the complexities of managing your marketing. In-house marketing people tend to become “stale” after awhile, offering up the same ideas. SOS Direct always brings in fresh, new ideas.
Q: We are on a tight budget and probably can’t afford a consultant
A: The majority of our clients have said this before they started working with us, most over 5 years ago. We work primarily with small and medium size businesses.
Q: We need our marketing to generate more sales leads. Can you help with that?
A: Qualified lead generation for wholesale and consumer customers is a big part of what we do. We work with client sales teams to research key account prospects, nurture them, and help bring them to close with highly targeted marketing media.
Q: Do you work in our industry?
A: Our area of experience is in food and beverage including specialty coffee. David Schwartz has been involved with many food and beverage businesses as a marketing director and consultant. For a list of clients, visit our Clients page.
Next step: Request more info, client case history, free initial consultation